The Bachelors Program in Islamic Studies is based on Al Qur’an and the authentic Sunnah. Upon completion of this program, Graduates will have obtained vast knowledge of Islamic Sciences. This program will also serve as the strong foundation which will enable our Graduates to incorporate and build upon their degree in more specialized fields of studies.
To be Accepted in the Bachelors Program You Must:
- Pay Admissions Fee $156
- Send copy of highest level awarded diploma and official transcript
- Send copy of photo ID
- If transferring Islamic courses to AOU pay Equalization Fee of $156
- Each Bachelors 2 credit hour course is $190
- Each Bachelors 3 credit hour course is $285
- Memorize 1 Juz’ of Qur’an $187
- Pass the 5 comprehensive exams (Aqeedah, Arabic, Qur’anic Sciences, Sunnah Sciences and Fiqh) $208.00 per exam which totals $1040
- Pay Transcript Fee: $25
- Pay Diploma Fee: $156
Bachelors Program: Number of Credits: 123
Passing Grade: Minimum 75 (C+)
The total cost of the Bachelors Program is approximately $15,000.00: excludes Arabic Testing Out Fee, Text Book Fees & Equalization Fees.